This year’s big game will take place on Sunday, February 4th. If you plan on hosting a party this year, you need to try a few of these recipes for the big game to earn some big points with your guests.
- Wings. Try these slow-cooker wings to save you some time and go big on taste. The combination of ranch and buffalo flavors will make everyone come back for more.
- Jalapeno Poppers Pigs in a Blanket. Combine two of your favorite appetizers into one delicious treat with these unique poppers.
- Cheeseburger Crescent Ring. With this recipe, you make all the cheeseburgers at once with a delightful, flaky crescent crust. Everyone just grabs as much or as little as they want.
- Loaded Potato Skins. This classic recipe is sure to be a big winner at any party. Load them up with crumbled bacon, melted cheese, and a big dollop of sour cream.
- Cheese Stuffed Meatballs. Meatballs are a great addition to any party and when they are filled with cheese, they just get better.
Which of these big game recipes would you like to add to your party menu? No matter which team you are rooting for, we hope you have a blast with your family and friends; be sure to visit us at Stalker Chevrolet the next time you need a new car.